Macrossan House Boutique Holiday Apartments Port Douglas
Only a short stroll away:
famous Port Douglas
4 Mile Beach, fabulous marina, great restaurants & cafes, boutique
stores and more! Centrally located to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Most tour operators will pick-up directly from Macrossan House reception.
A few dining options to consider:
- Cafe Fresq
Open for breakfast & lunch. Great food at cafe prices in the centre of Port Douglas' main dining precinct.
(07) 4099 6111 | Crnr Macrossan & Grant Streets
- Cafe Ecco & Bar
Tasty food, Great Value with impeccable friendly service. Breakfast, lunch & dinner.
(07) 4099 4056 | 1/43 Macrossan St
Sandwiches, focaccias, wraps ready to go - all day breakfast, fresh juices.
(07) 4099 5972 | 22 Macrossan Street
- Salsa Bar & Grill
Locals Favourite - lunch/dinner
(07) 4099 4922 | 26 Wharf Street
Special dinner menus
(07) 4099 4011 | 22 Wharf Street
(07) 4099 6364 | 41 Macrossan Street
- Nautilus Restaurant
Unique outdoor dining experience - 5 star venue with a 5 star menu & wine list. Dinner Only
(07) 4099 5330 | 17 Murphy Street - access from Macrossan Street
(07) 4099 4419 | 53 Macrossan Street
- 2 Fish
(07) 4099 6350 | 56 Macrossan Street
- Iron Bar
Authentic renovated Australian pub - serving great lunches & dinners - famous for their cane toad races
(07) 4099 4776 | 5 Macrossan St
Back again beside the sea serving mouth wateringly fresh seafood, inspired handmade pasta and so much more
(07) 4099 6744 | 4 Macrossan St
We Are Located In The HEART Of Port Douglas...
Stroll to beach, shops, restaurants and marina. Reef and Rainforest Tour Operators will pick up at reception. No need for a hire car.