Port Douglas Restaurants
Renowned restaurants located by Macrossan House.
So many choices of cafes, restaurants – all within a short walk from Macrossan House.
Only a short stroll away: famous Port Douglas 4 Mile Beach, fabulous marina, great restaurants & cafes, boutique stores and more! Centrally located to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Most tour operators will pick-up directly from Macrossan House reception.
Open for breakfast & lunch. Great food at cafe prices in the centre of Port Douglas’ main dining precinct.
(07) 4099 6111 | Crnr Macrossan & Grant Streets
Tasty food, Great Value with impeccable friendly service. Breakfast & lunch.
(07) 4099 6635 | 20 Macrossan St
Locals Favourite – lunch/dinner
(07) 4099 4922 | 26 Wharf Street
Serve fresh modern australian cuisine in the most beautiful restaurant setting in Port Douglas.
(07) 4099 5167 | 22 Wharf Street
Bistro food, live music and TAB facilities.
(07) 4099 5181 | Cnr Macrossan St and Wharf Street
Unique outdoor dining experience – 5 star venue with a 5 star menu & wine list. Dinner Only
(07) 4099 5330 | 17 Murphy Street – access from Macrossan Street
Modern Australian fare, from kangaroo to barramundi, in an airy, open-plan space with a lounge bar.
(07) 4099 6260 | 53 Macrossan Street
Authentic renovated Australian pub – serving great lunches & dinners – famous for their Steaks
(07) 4099 4776 | 5 Macrossan St
Back again beside the sea serving mouth wateringly fresh seafood, inspired handmade pasta and so much more
(07) 4099 6744 | 4 Macrossan St